Make Social Impact.
Explore. Innovate. Prototype. Present.
The Startup Experience Workshop
Led by Henrik Scheel, CEO & Founder, Startup Experience
Friday, June 20, 4:00-8:00 pm &
Saturday, June 21, 9:00 am-6:00 pm
(This is a one and a half day event.
Participants must attend both Friday and Saturday)
Workshop will be held at the new
DEN Innovation Center @ 4Currier
Participate in The Startup Experience, a dynamic workshop focused on high-impact social innovation and entrepreneurship.
What you will get out of this workshop:
• Develop an entrepreneurial mindset to solve real social problems
• Learn and apply Design Thinking methods, a highly marketable skill
• Identify big social problems and understand your target user
• Build ideas into tangible concepts, prototypes, and ventures
• Get real advice from a panel of experts
• Great prizes awarded for the best business models and pitches
• This workshop is free of charge and meals are provided
• Fun and exciting way to kick-off Sophomore Summer
All students, (undergraduate & graduate), and community members are welcome. Register Now!
Quotes from last year:
“The Startup Experience was an amazing workshop. Going through the different steps of starting a business - from needfinding to ideation to your final pitch in front of a group of judges - was a transformative experience. I’m actually starting a company around one the ideas we came up with during this workshop. By going through the initial steps of launching a venture, it gave me the confidence and practical know-how to start my own business this summer.”
“I felt like it was a great opportunity to interact with other members of my community and hear different perspectives - Great entrepreneurial experience!”
“I had no prior experience - this was a true eye-opener.”
“Using an Entrepreneurial Mindset to Make Social Impact”
Thursday, June 19, 7-8pm in Rocky 003
Co-sponsored as of June 5 by Office of the President, Nelson A. Rockefeller Center, Collis Center for Student Involvement, Dartmouth Athletics, Hopkins Center for the Arts, Office of Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer, and Office of Pluralism and Leadership